Customer-centered solutions and services
At Chubb, customer service is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to go the extra mile to make sure our customers’ needs and that of their customers are fulfilled.
We understand the complexities that Facility Management companies face as the intermediary and integrating agent providing and managing a variety of support services that orchestrate safe, secure, and healthy buildings where people can achieve.
We also appreciate the challenges this brings, often focused on cost control, maintenance of ageing equipment and facilities and the logistics of managing multi-sites and coordinating teams.
Our dedicated Facilities Management team play a pivotal role in ensuring your customers are looked after and receive the best possible experience with us, by providing:
- A single point of contact - managing your experience with us from conception to completion.
- Simplify and support all aspects of account set-up.
- Take full responsibility for the process of the smooth running of the contract whilst also supporting your day-to-day requirements.
- Experts in their field, who have a wealth of experience in the Facilities Management sector as well as in-depth knowledge of all our products and solutions.
Through our framework and supplier agreements, we provide fire and security services, covering all specialisms including but not limited to fire alarms, security systems, portable extinguishers and fire mechanical systems.
Our sector market expertise and holistic approach to building solutions help customers achieve better business outcomes as we are product agnostic. We work with the best products and systems in the market and our dedicated FM Account Management and Customer Service Teams are what set us apart from our competitors.
Innovation and development
We build on our 200 years of continuous innovation and development to offer new services to support ever increasing customers’ needs through:
- Flexible and bespoke service and maintenance contracts that meet your customers’ needs.
- Access to ChubbmySite, a customer information portal that gives you total visibility and control over your Chubb service, maintenance and monitoring contracts.
- Monthly reports and quarterly KPIs review meetings.
- Access to a nationwide network of over 900 engineers.
- Support by round-the-clock Customer Contact Centre.
- Backed-up by two UK based Remote Monitoring Centres - 24/7/365.
Our partnerships are centred on trust, transparency, and effective account management principles.
Contact us today to see how we can build a strategic relationship with you and your customers to offer fire and security solutions that result in safe, secure and healthy buildings.