Alarm response service for when you need it the most – out-of-hours
When combined with a monitored intruder alarm system, Chubb's keyholding response ensures your alarm never goes unanswered outside of working hours.
When you hand over the keys to your business, you hand over its' security. Chubb is trusted with some of the UK's largest and most successful banks, building societies and retail chains.
How does the keyholder response work?
If an alarm is triggered at your premises, a licensed member of our response team will attend your property, gain access, check its status and secure it. It is that simple, and it means that neither you nor a member of your staff will have to face the inconvenience and possible risk of attending a property out of hours.
Benefits of our keyholding service
- Professional response - a licensed responder is sent to investigate the alarm and initiate a response if needed
- Safety - protecting you and your staff from unknown risks
- Convenience – we become your keyholder and respond to alarm activations out of hours and on the weekend
- Supports your duty of care to your employees
- Fixed price including call-out visits*
- Chubb manage and maintain their own Alarm Receiving Centres which, when combined with your Intruder system, can offer a wide range of digitally enhanced services.
Keeping you informed
A full comprehensive report will be made available in the Customer Portal once our responder leaves your property and will securely return your keys to our facility, where they are sealed and coded.
We offer a combination of speed, convenience and security to all of our keyholding clients. Our commitment to rapid response means that our responders often arrive quicker than members of the police force. Once on-site, we can arrange to secure your property and remain on site until this has been achieved.
In the best-case scenario, your alarm system will never be activated, but intruders might attempt to gain access to your premises. By utilising Chubb's accredited keyholding response, you guarantee the best possible outcome if this does happen.
*Subject to our excessive use policy