Wrist worn fall detector
The wrist worn fall detector is a discreet way of wearing a fall sensor and includes an integral alarm button so a separate pendant is not required. It uses technology to calculate its position as the person wearing it moves around prior to a fall. The fall detector will activate when a person has a sudden, heavy fall and remains on the floor, even if they are moving. When activated, the fall detector allows a short time delay to verify that the fall is real. If the individual stands up for more than 6 seconds during this period the detector will sense this movement and cancel the impending alert.
- Two-in-one pendant and fall sensor
- Lightweight, slim design
- Self-cancellation feature
- Waterproof and shockproof
- Up to 200m line of sight
- Battery life
- Two years, dependent on usage. Low battery status is self-monitored and automatically reported.
- Detector face 32x32x12mm WxHxD