The device is installed under the cushion of a person’s chair and used to monitor occupancy. The sensor will automatically raise an alert eight seconds after pressure is removed from the pressure pad, indicating the person may be at risk. It is essential that the pressure pad is located correctly for optimum operation when the user is sitting in a chair.
- Reduces risk of a fall
- Automated alerts
- Location dependent
- Battery life
- 5 years dependent on usage. Low battery status is self-monitored and automatically reported.
- 201C159072 Chair alarm monitor
- 201C159072A Chair alarm monitor without pressure pad
- 201C700297 Chair sensor ribbon
- 201C080116 Replacement pressure pad