Skip to main content


Carbon monoxide detector

When gas appliances become faulty or have not been serviced correctly, a dangerous build-up of carbon monoxide can occur. As this toxic gas is colourless and odourless, it is essential that this is detected early.

Installing a carbon monoxide detector adjacent to the appliances in question will ensure an emergency alarm call is raised before the gas build-up reaches a concentration which is hazardous to health.

Key benefits

  • Reduces risk
  • Automated alerts
Location dependent
Battery life
5 years dependent on usage. Low battery status is self-monitored and automatically reported.
85x99x55mm WxHxD