For many businesses the need for optimising occupancy has never been greater. Limits on the number of people that can gather in enclosed spaces, such as supermarkets, shops, restaurants and other public facilities has equated to a reduction in footfall and subsequently a reduction in potential sales.
Using staff to monitor and count the number of people entering and exiting a premises is one option. But manned guarding is costly and relies on the vigilance and accuracy of staff.
At Chubb we have created a fully automated, live occupancy system that allows businesses to maximise footfall while adhering to social distancing and hygiene guidelines. When a premises has reached its occupancy limit it will be indicated clearly to alert waiting customers.
Why use our live occupancy system?
- Accuracy– it offers unmanned control over occupancy levels, eliminating human error
- Cost-effective– it removes the cost and hassle of coordinating manned guarding on shifts
- Real-time data– it instantly combines foot traffic from one or more entrances, providing you with real-time data
- Flexible– it allows you to respond to changes in acceptable occupancy figures on a day-by-day, store-by-store basis
- Responsible– it illustrates a responsible approach to managing occupancy
- Reassurance– it provides invaluable reassurance to staff and customers that their safety and wellbeing is your priority
- Smart reporting– it provides a thorough insight into footfall, delivering an accurate appraisal of sales conversions and overall profitability.