Chubb is committed to protecting the Personal Data of our customers, partners and employees. Chubb wants to assist you in complying with the GDPR. We understand that you, as end-users, shoulder the primary responsibility for collecting, processing and managing Personal Data.
Chubb developed a GDPR Action Plan including:
- Managing how we collect, process and share Personal Data
- Sharing proper privacy notices to explain the details
- Implementing compliant contract clauses for processing and sharing Personal Data
- Adopting Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), the gold standard for data protection, to protect the international transfer of Personal Data – you can find our Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) here
- Using Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default in product and service development
- All supported by a global network of Data Privacy experts to make GDPR compliance easier