The SafeZone® app by CriticalArc® is used by millions of users worldwide and enables lone workers to be easily located and assistance provided in an emergency situation. SafeZone is for anyone who works or travels alone and is the chosen emergency management solution for many leading Australian universities and government departments.
The solution is suitable for many roles including: field workers checking in on work sites, visiting private homes and offices, healthcare and aged care workers visiting patients and remote workers of all types.
SafeZone alerts are monitored and responded to 24/7 at Chubb’s two ASIAL certified Grade A1, Redundant Level R1A Monitoring Centres in Australia by trained and licensed monitoring operators.
- Easy to use and install on the latest smart phones (Android v6+) and iPhones (iOS v12+)
- Separate help, medical and emergency alert functions
- Your location is only known when you checked-in or an alert is sent
- Quick and easy to deploy across most organisations
- No initial outlay for a tracking device hardware
- Optionally a wearable Bluetooth® button can be paired to your smart phone for discreet activation
For larger enterprises a Corporate SafeZone solution can provide a complete cloud based emergency management platform which includes mass notifications, command posts, analytics and reporting.
Click here for more information on SafeZone by CriticalArc.
SafeZone and CriticalArc are trademarks of CriticalArc Pty Limited